Sunday, March 13, 2011

1 Month to Basic Training!

Hey i know its been a while but I've got a new blog ready! So its approximately 35 days till my husband goes to basic training and I'm so nervous,scared, sad, everything my emotions are running high as a kite!! Recently I have been talking to some of my friends and family that are military wives and this is not an easy job to have in life. From their perspective it is a very rough life and has its moments of weakness and breakdowns, and from my perspective I'm excited but nervous because I am kinda freaked out how I will handle the whole situation when it presents itself to be but they told me this is the life they and I have chose. From a Christian perspective God will not ever give us anything we can not handle and overcome so obviously those of us who are military wives were cut out and designed to handle this because God knows we can handle it! So there is all the encouragement I need! I'm so glad i have friends and family around to help me through the next 5 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment