Sunday, April 3, 2011

2 Weeks till Basic!!!

Hey ladies well i have exactly two weeks till Brandon leaves for basic and my emotions are running high. I'm scared, nervous,excited, happy,proud if it has a facial expression its going through my body!!! I can't cry in front of Brandon tho because he feels bad he is leaving me and I'm really struggling with this rite now, I want so much to be able to just be held by him and cry but I don't want him to feel bad either. I pray every night that God will give me the strength i need to carry on while he is away. I am so blessed to have many friends and family that are military wives!!! Thank you girls for being there for me and please keep me in your prayers to get through and Brandon the strength to get through basic and for his safety as well!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment